I agree to receive emails regarding upcoming information and services, for my business, from Small Business Celebration. My email will not be sold or distributed to any third-party individuals, companies, or organizations and will be used solely by Small Business Celebration. After the first email, I may opt out of this mailing at any time.
Thank you for applying to appear on the Small Business Celebration! podcast. Because you have taken the time to completely fill out the above information, you have the opportunity to share what makes your business special and successful.
The process for selecting interview guests on the Small Business Celebration (SBC) podcast is not one that is taken lightly and serious thought and effort goes into selecting each and every one of our guests.
The process for our guests are as follows:
- If not personally known by the interview host, the small business owner may fill out an online questionnaire covering basic topics and questions to be asked by the interview host.
- Once the questionnaire has been completed and submitted, the interview host (or staff members selected by interview host) will subjectively determine the qualifications of the of the prospective small business owner and how that owner’s story, or qualifications, would help improve or motivate the SBC audience.
- If a small business owner is not chosen to appear on the SBC podcast, a “form letter” email will be sent to the applicant that they are not a “good fit at this time” and encourage them to apply again at a later date, no less than six months later.
- Once the prospective small business owner has been selected, packet of material will be sent to the interview guest including a podcast guest release form.
- Once the release has been received by SBC, the interview host will then conduct a telephone interview with the business owner, going over some of basic questions that will be asked during the podcast interview.
- After the telephone interview, the host and the guest will arrange a time and place to conduct the podcast interview.
- The podcast interview is conducted.
- The podcast interview is edited.
- The interview guest will be emailed as to when the podcast episode will drop.
If the above information is correct and you agree to the podcast selection process, click on “I Agree” below.
The above named Guest does hereby consent to the recording and distribution of reproduction(s) of the Guest's voice and performance as part of the media program entitled Small Business Celebration (herein referred to as the "Program").
Guest does hereby acknowledge that Small Business Celebration and Illumination Concepts 2007, Inc. (“Podcaster”) is the sole owner of all rights in and to the Program, and the recording(s) thereof, for all purposes; and that Podcaster has the unfettered right, among other things, to use, exploit and distribute the Program, and Guest’s performance as embodied therein, together with guest's name, sobriquet, biographical sketch, photograph or likeness (including, without limitation, any photographs or other material provided to Producer by Guest ), in any and all media or formats, throughout the world, in perpetuity. Any materials prepared in the course of the production and distribution of the Program (“Materials”) become property of Podcaster, and Podcaster shall have the sole and exclusive right to use, exploit and distribute such Materials, throughout the world, in perpetuity.
Nothing contained in this Podcast Guest Release shall be construed to obligate Podcaster to use or exploit any of the rights granted or acquired by Podcaster, or to make, sell, license, distribute or otherwise exploit the Program or Materials whatsoever.
Guest understands and agrees that he/she shall receive no compensation for appearances on and participation in the Program.
Guest's name, likeness and photograph may be used in connection with the Program, and in advertising and promotional material for the Program, but not as an endorsement of any product or service.
Guest hereby releases and discharges Podcaster from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with the making, producing, reproducing, processing, exhibiting, distributing, publishing, transmitting by any means or otherwise using the above-mentioned production.